£20,000 - £25,000
1 day ago
The Portfolio Executive role contributes to service delivery to several customers, for services including Procurement, Bill Validation, Finance Reporting, Metering and Annual Reporting. Working with a Portfolio Team to assist with the delivery of the services across customers, a Portfolio Executive develops the skills over time to work more independently and take on more responsibility for client delivery. Working closely with the Portfolio Manager, the Portfolio Executive will deliver customer service to a high standard to all third parties and clients.
- Processing utility billing
- Performing or contributing to regular validation runs to identify whether billing contains errors and required challenging.
- Submitting regular batches of validated invoices to the customer to pay.
- Ensuring invoices are paid within terms, communicating remittance information to suppliers.
- Resolving challenges and obtaining refunds/credits (savings), meeting a stated savings target to ensure the customer is saving at the anticipated level.
- Analysing and querying historic billing to recover overcharging, including site investigations if necessary, delivering savings against target for contract income (shared savings).
- Dealing with customer queries and requests in a professional and efficient manner. Including regular participation in customer monthly calls.
- Dealing with debt or late payment reminders through calls and emails.
- Communicating with customers to obtain information as relevant to the task or service delivery.
- Assist the Portfolio Manager with aspects of the financial processes. These include, but are not limited to: Accrual releases, Invoice matching, Variance commentary, Budget preparation
- Assisting the Procurement team providing necessary information for utility contracts.
- Managing acquisitions and disposals for existing contracts.
- Ideally have familiarity with the utility industry and its terminology.
- Have a mathematical and analytical skillset understanding for reporting.
- Have excellent communication skills for dealing with customers, contractors and other team members.
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and computer literate.
- Well-presented and professional.