A rare opportunity to join a leading, independent infrastructure and private equity investment firm owned by partners, who together have combined investment experience of over 200 years across a wide variety of sectors. The specialist investment teams operate on a collaborative basis with a pro-active and pragmatic investment style.
With current assets under management of over £2.5 billion, raised from UK and international private and high net-worth individuals, family offices, pension funds and other institutional investors, the company strives to generate increasing dividends and capital appreciation for our investors over the long term.
The portfolio has grown and diversified quickly and currently comprises solar, storage, wind, bioenergy and reserve power assets. The portfolio contains over 140 assets globally, which together have an aggregate capacity of 1.4 GW and an enterprise value of £2.2 billion. The company have an extensive pipeline of investment opportunities and expect to invest in regions that have well developed and stable regulatory frameworks, notably, the UK, continental Europe, North America and Australia.
The companies hands-on approach causes them to routinely question, challenge, and assess their approach to Asset Management. The team is about to grow significantly, with the aim of further increasing the quality of service provided to our investors and to remain a market leader in terms of energy asset origination and ongoing asset management.
Operational Compliance Team:
Within the Asset Management team will be a sub-team dedicated to operational and contractual compliance, this newly created team will be responsible for our compliance to key project contracts and consents.
The main team responsibilities will include:
- Receive and review monthly Operation and Maintenance (“O&M”) reports, paying particular attention to contractual milestones and deliverables;
- Reviewing end of contractual year preventative maintenance tasks;
- H&S reporting on a weekly & monthly basis for the portfolio meeting;
- H&S audit report reviews at the end of each month and providing feedback to the O&M’s/ upload to Sennen;
- Determine amounts owing for Pay Less Notices and subsequent production of Pay Less Notices;
- Identify “non-production” incidents, such as landlord feedback and where possible resolve these incidents;
- Manage non-significant/low risk incidents;
- Bring to the attention of the Asset Managers high risk incidents;
- Manage compliance with conditions of planning consent and environmental permissions (with guidance from the Principal Planner);
- Manage compliance with leases and manage landowners more generally (again with guidance from the Principal Planner);
- Manage compliance with other contracts and where needed action contractual rights, such as warranty claims; and
- Ensure accurate record keeping and perform audits as needed (including the upload and maintenance of information held in Sennen, our data repository).
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
The company are interested in speaking to anyone from school leaver level to individuals with many years of experience. Applications from outside the sector are encouraged and all necessary training will be provided.
All candidates will have an excellent academic history and be enthusiastic, keen to learn and enjoy being part of a busy team.
A good technical understanding of renewable energy projects is beneficial, along with a background in O&M and an engineering degree.
- A team player
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Curiously minded