up to £30,000 depending on experience + Bonus
about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a growing anaerobic digestion business, in search of a new Plant Operator to join the business at this exciting time of growth.
- Oversee the safe receipt of product and then maintain the overall operation of the Anaerobic Digestion process to meet site targets. This will require the safe use of plant and equipment including telehandler and forklift (training provided).
- Complete all maintenance and safety checks as directed by your Line Manager and ensure the site and plant are presented in a clean & tidy manner at all times
- Ownership for ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for all
- Contribute to the compliance with the Environment Permit (site licence), ABPR, PAS 110
- Adhere to and promote, all procedures with the Business Management System
- Keep required records as directed by your Line Manager
- Exemplary and helpful behaviour with clients, colleagues, management and visitors.
- To provide general assistance across other sites when required
- Maintaining relevant on-site Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental standards and records
- Liaising with clients, drivers, operational staff and management connected to deliveries.
- Have some basic engineering skills
- Understanding or knowledge of Anaerobic Digestion, Energy from waste or renewable energy
- Have a practical and hands-on approach to work
- There will be a requirement to share ‘on-call’ responsibilities within the team
- Can work on their own initiative and as part of a small team
- Good housekeeping and a tidy working manner is essential
- Hold a current Telehandler certificate (training can be arranged)
- Hold a current Driving License
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing, exciting industry & plant.