9 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-qualified Accountant to join a leading Renewables Developer in Dublin.
- Accounts payable processing
- Assisting monthly expenses and credit ledgers
- Active correspondence with suppliers regarding payments and invoices
- Providing additional analysis where necessary to the Head of Treasury & Gruop Reporting and Head of Finance
- Support the annual audit process
- Supporting the implementation and continuous improvement of internal controls, processes and financial systems
- Reconciliation of accounting statements
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
The successful applicant will be working closely with both the Group Head of Finance and Accounts Payable team. As such, a conscientious and highly-motivated accountant is being sought.
- Qualification in Business or Accounting preferred
- Part-Qualified ACCA
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Experience working is Renewables/Infrastructure is preferred but not essential
If interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com for immediate review.