3 months ago
The scope of work consists of the execution of routine maintenance activities on all electrical (modules, inverters, AC boxes) and mechanical components (module mounting system, fence and gate), as well as of the communication and monitoring equipment and surveillance system for Solar PV Systems. The project manager (PM) is called to perform all management activities related to the fulfilment of the contract requirements. The PM prepare and manage agreed schedules, request call outs to the field engineers in order to fulfil response times guaranteed, liaise with the clients.
- Contract management including budget management
- Schedule management
- Prepare and manage work orders
- Reporting activities
- Liaise with Clients
- Prepare quotes
- Arrange site activities with internal and external resources.
- Experience in the photovoltaic business or in a similar role is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS office tools
- Knowledge of PV monitoring systems is a plus
- Fluent in English language
- Sales skills.