Up to £50,000
3 days ago
We are currently assisting one of the leading providers of Renewable Energy within the UK in their search for an Operations Analytics Manager to bolster their analytical solutions, data insight and data strategy.
The successful candidate will lead the Operations Analytics team in the delivery of core services; delivery of analytics & insights and the delivery of core data-driven projects. This will be done through the use of data to drive decision making from performance management through to process improvement.
This will be a vital position within the team which will act as the interface with the Data Engineering and Planning & Insight teams. Working closely with them, you will deliver data requirements, utilising industry best practices. You will ensure that Customer Operations is represented when requirements are balanced against competing priorities.
You will also take the lead in large scale projects to overhaul our ways of working by building automation tools & techniques.
- Lead a small team of Analysts to deliver the department’s objectives.
- Work with the Customer Operations Leadership Group to Identify key performance indicators and service level requirements.compliance (eg CAB)
- Translate Voice of Customer and Voice of Business into clearly defined analytical processes.
- Ensure the provision of regular reporting.
- Support the implementation of data infrastructure into the Customer Operations area.
- Be the interface with the Technology and Transformation team.
- Assist internal stakeholders with data analytics.
- Assist internal stakeholders to find data lead solutions.
- Take the existing Customer Operations data strategy and ensure that it is fit for purpose.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing insight
- Three or more years’ experience in the energy / utility / telco industry
- Experience of the energy industry data environment
- Management Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and problem solving ability
- Advanced MS excel & SQL skills (highly desirable)
- Experience using Power BI (or similar)
- Knowledge of AWS (desirable)
- Knowledge of python & Jupyter (desirable)