Up to £370 / day
about 1 month ago
- The consultant will carry out the preparation of Employer Requirements for Modular Solutions in Offshore Substations Fabrication, including the Bid evaluations.
- Review Bidders Proposal to ensure the compliance of ER’s within programme, budget and quality following industry’s best practice and observing the maximum respect for Health, Safety and the Environment to ensure regulatory and legal compliance.
- Prepare and raise Technical Queries assessment, advice and recommendations.
- Audit Contractor Facilities
- To support on Offshore Substation Design team in structure, systems and marine designs during the Constructability review, including the assistance for the integration with other project packages, especially for Free Issue Equipment.
- Prepare a Tender Risks and ensure that cost effective Fabrication solutions are identified, fully evaluated and the risk profile is fully understood by the package.
- Support the Package and Project Manager on meetings with Bidders and engage them to understand their proposal and technical strategies. Manage the interfaces identified by Contractor Bids and meetings with package/s, departments and suppliers.
- Prepare progress reports and minutes of meetings, as required.
- Provide and update all the required project documentation (drawings, electrical material data sheets, FIE instruction manuals, assembly procedures, work instructions, etc.) to the Bidders in cooperation and with the assistance of the Document controller.
- Participate in Project meetings as necessary, in any location they may be held.
- Prepare the Contractor Evaluation Report, one per each bidder (approx. 8 bidders) in each round, expected 2 rounds.
- Participate on overall Contractor assessment with the Project and Package Manager; meetings, documents and design review, etc.
- Support on Preparation the Execution Plan for the Contract including offshore stage, suppliers, facilities, harbors, consultants, H&SE and quality plans, etc.
- Ensure appropriate lessons learnt regarding offshore wind farm development and construction are captured and shared across the different Offshore Projects.