19 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting our client, a rapidly growing European EV charging company who are steadily building their reputation in the UK.
We are assisting in the search for an O&M technician who will sit in a department that is currently managing a portfolio of electric vehicle charging points. You will provide preventive and reactive maintenance across the company’s portfolio of 35 MWp ground mounted solar farm
- Certified Electrician in UK.
- 18th Edition certificate.
- Solar farms maintenance experience.
- EVCP maintenance would be ideal.
- Driver license is required.
- Willing to spend 1-2 night away from home a couple of weeks monthly.
- APHV1 certification is desirable.
Projects will take place in the Devon area although there will be potential travel to other sites in the UK if and when required.
Salary up to £30,000 with Electric Vehicle and travel expenses covered in advance