Negotiable plus bonus and benefits
12 months ago
My client is a French based Developer and O&M service provider with contracts across Africa, the Caribbean and Western Europe
They are looking for an engineer to manage a team of 4 technicians. The role will require a lot of travel with the majority of contracts being in Africa and the Caribbean.
- Centralises, adopts and implements the companies technical knowledge
- Prepare and manage the O & M offering for customers and subsidiaries
- Structures and organises the fundamentals of the service: Technical support, Training, Tools and analysis
- Acts as a point of contact for all services
- Manages the activity and the staff in regards to Technical Customer Service
Centralises, implements and formats the clients exclusive technical knowledge: MPC-R, HP, Sinovel, Solar, Hybrid, Scada, HV substation, fiber optic
- Through external and internal training, in France or the subsidiaries, as well as through the commissioning of projects. Prepares and manages the O & M offer for customers and subsidiaries
- Monitors the service, especially with customers and subsidiaries, to improve the offer of Technical Customer Service.
- Manages employees to establish, build and develop a customer-oriented service offering.
- Ensures the quality of services provided through indicators and satisfaction surveys. Structure and organise the fundamentals of the service and the associated dynamics
- Provides wind, solar and hybrid technical support for the entire group.
- Structure and coordinate data capitalisation systems and their operations.
- Establishes and develops the training offer and content for clients.
- Develop and coordinate communication with customers to make our services and solutions attractive. Maintain close relationships with all services
- Maintains a privileged relationship with the subsidiaries to discuss issues and common solutions. Ensures the good management of the service for all financial, administrative and social aspects. Manages the activity and the technical staff of the customer service
- Ensures the hierarchical and functional management of the employees of their department
- Controls their service: defines actions and priorities, sets individual and collective goals.
- 4-5 years experience as a Wind Turbine Technician
- Fluency in English; French also an advantage
- meet the physical and medical requirements for working onshore
- have an aptitude for working at heights and in restricted or confined spaces, working in a volatile environment, accommodated on a vessel for extended periods of time
- are a team player with a calm and controlled approach to problem-solving
- are well-experienced in troubleshooting on mechanical and electrical components and adept in using your own initiative to complete tasks
- are self-motivated and enjoy working both independently and as a member of a team.