11 months ago
A rare opportunity to join a leading international O&M, construction and design company specialising in medium and large PV Systems. The successful candidate will monitor assets in Europe and the UK in an office based position.
Main duties include:
- Be involved in the O&M of a large solar portfolio across the UK
- Daily monitoring of the Performance of all the sites through a web portal.
- Analyse data in order to identify problems within the equipment
- Managing the Final Acceptance Certificate process (FAC) for all solar farms
- Contract conctractors in order to fix problems on site.
- 2-3 years experience in Solar O&M
- Experience in both Site monitoring and Contract management