A rare opportunity to join a well known Solar Utility based in Birmingham.
- Budget management
- Contract management
- Creating and managing work orders
- Liaise with Clients and External Stake
- Reporting activities
- Schedule management
- Arrange site activities with internal and external resources.
- Create quotes
- Have experience in the renewable energy market, preferably in solar PV
- Have good understanding of accounting and a company’s financial accounts
- Have knowledge of typical project contractual frameworks (including SPAs, PPA, Facility Agreements, insurance, O&M and EPC contracts)
- Have an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Be comfortable with financial models and can adapt to existing models