24 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a Renewables Investment Manager with assets in solar PV, onshore wind and Energy Storage who are looking for a newly-qualified Management accountant to join their office in London.
- Production of monthly and quarterly management accounts for 20 SPVs including presentation of variance analysis - covering forecasting, liquity and some tax compliance work
- Production of quarterly group consolidated accounts for reporting to lender & investors
- Assisting on production of annual statutory accounts
- Responsible for month-end close process, reporting on interest expenses and over-head allocations
- Quarterly liaison with external auditors
- Ad hoc tasks such as assisting on cashflow forecasting and general ledger.
- Occasional commercial finance support
- Newly qualified accountant with strong experience in the preparation of Management Accounts - preferably within Big 4
- Experience working with SPVs (including variance analysis) is highly desirable
- Commercially-minded with experience liaising with other departments
- Renewables experience is preferred but not essential
- Proficient in MS Office