£45,000 - £55,000
Newly Qualified Accountant - Renewable Energy
6 months ago
Our Client a privately-owned investment company in the renewable space across Solar, Wind, waste to energy, energy storage and efficiency are looking for a Newly Qualified Accountant. The growth of the portfolio has meant our client are looking for a new financial accountant to join the Finance Asset Management Team. This team sits within the wider Finance Team and is responsible for the forecasting, budgeting and reporting
Scope of role
- Preparation of monthly management reporting packs for a portfolio of companies.
- Assist with the onboarding and management of third-party clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients, and provide information and explanations as required.
- Preparation of quarterly reporting
- Financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Preparing commentary on variances (budget vs. actual vs forecast).
- Preparation of sales invoices and debtor management.
- Maintenance of cash flow forecast models.
- Apply technical accounting and regulatory knowledge to the preparation of management accounts and annual financial statements.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and liaising with auditors.
- VAT reporting
Experience and Qualifications
- A graduate with first class academics and qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA with 1-2 years PQE.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Experience of management accounting and reporting within a demanding, high growth business.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of companies
- Exposure within the renewable energy sector would be beneficial