Opportunity to join a fast growing European Solar IPP growing out their development team in the Solar Greenfield market. They are looking to hire an M&A Manager to take responsibility for the whole process and support development operations in the Iberian market.
- Working directly with the Managing Director Spain, you would be performing all M&A activities and support commercial understanding of new business opportunities within Iberia.
- Identify and look for new M&A transaction opportunities in Spain & Portugal.
- Lead and coordinate team efforts on any M&A activities within Iberia.
- Identify within the Energy regulation, opportunities for new business, including R&D projects eligible for grants.
- Participate in all relevant group new technologies /business models discussions.
- At least 6-year work experience in M&A or Greenfield Development activities.
- Mastering of M&A process
- Deep knowledge of the Energy market and players
- Organized and capable to manage teams from other divisions within the Company
- Fluent in Spanish and English, minimum C1-level
- Available to travel, when required
- Bachelor ‘s Degree in Energy Engineering or related
- Knowledge of new technologies business models