Joaquín de Nevares
14 days ago
Joaquin De Nevares
The Green Recruitment Company are partnering with a Leading Global Technical Consulting specializing in the Renewable Energy Sector. Our Client provides technical advice to developers, lenders, and buyers so that they achieve the best possible return on investment.
The successful candidate will be Leading, Training, and Coaching a team of highly skilled due diligence specialists ensuring it provides accurate work, on time, and budget to clients and projects. Alongside the growth of their team, they will be managing their own due diligence projects.
Some of their duties include:
- Coordination of due diligence activities across the APAC region.
- Resource management and development of their team.
- Cross-country alignment with due diligence managers and directors.
- Support country managers expanding their services to existing and new clients.
- Execute and sign off projects in line with the company's standards and processes.
To succeed in this role:
- 5+ years of relevant experience within the renewable industry, with exposure to offshore wind.
- Knowledge of technical due diligence and investment finance.
- Ability to work against tight time and budget constraints.
- Highly proficient in both oral and written English. Ability to communicate and explain technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- High ethical standards.
- Cooperation and flexibility to get the best results for the client the team and the company.
- Stakeholder engagement.
Other desirable skills
- Experience in consultancy will be highly regarded.
- Financial modelling skills.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.