£50,000 basic + car + bonus
3 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the leading international energy consultancies in their search for a Management Consultant focussing on Renewable Energy Sourcing that would focus on bringing in large end users across Europe.
The position needs someone with experience at a large energy business with experience of winning pan-European business. The business has a wide service offering, including but not limited to energy procurement, bureau, energy management, electric vehicles, renewables and products.
- Assist clients with successful execution of a PPA and other renewable energy advisory services in EMEA region. Lead project management process including timeline and deliverables, coordination of a wide variety of client and stakeholders, financial and qualitative decision criteria evaluation and contract negotiations
- Lead in-person meetings with clients around project kick-off, developer ‘short-list’ interviews, high-level client exec approval meetings, etc.
- Lead client project teams, including reviewing work and training junior team members
- Assist colleagues to manage sustainable energy strategies and consulting services beyond PPAs, such as other clean technology solutions, feasibility studies, and market research for clients
- Refine process procedures in new country markets based on successful execution of other PPA processes. Work with internal European teams to document refined processes for individual markets as necessary
- Partner with internal sales teams to ensure a successful client transition process, upsell additional project and services, and provide industry expertise during the sales process, helping to ‘close’ prospective clients alongside sales team
- Support market development and rapid business growth through networking, research, content creation and review, and attending and speaking at external events
- Some domestic and international travel necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Energy, Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Extensive experience managing complex, high-stakes projects involving the highest organizational levels of large corporations
- Experience with renewable technologies, onsite and/or offsite utility-scale wind and solar development and the renewable energy industry. Preferred previous exposure to Power Purchase Agreements in EMEA region specifically.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to track contract and projects requirements for multiple projects in diverse areas.
- Ability to initiate, establish, navigate, and nurture relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, with the ability to address obstacles and manage through conflict in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, analyses and ideas in a concise, effective manner to the intended audience.
- Experience coordinating the work product of project teams or managing people
- Previous experience in European electricity markets
- High commitment to company vision, values and excellent customer service
- Analytical self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English required, additional languages preferred (Spanish, French, German or other)
- Ideal locations for the roles would be U.K. or Budapest, Hungary, but qualified candidates will be considered regardless of location