Up to €75,000 + bonus
5 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a world leading energy technology business working as a digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency. They drive digital transformation by integrating process and energy technologies, endpoint to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centres, infrastructure and industries.
The Management Consultant – Renewable Energy Sourcing will lead I&C clients through complex renewable energy deal transactions; primarily onsite and offsite Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) in the EMEA region with an initial focus on Europe. The position requires skills to successfully navigate corporate structures and manage a diverse group of stakeholders towards a successful deal close and a strong understanding of energy markets in countries throughout EMEA.
- Assist clients with successful execution of a PPA and other renewable energy advisory services in EMEA region.
- Lead project management process including timeline and deliverables, coordination of a wide variety of client and Schneider stakeholders, financial and qualitative decision criteria evaluation and contract negotiations.
- Lead in-person meetings with clients around project kick-off, developer ‘short-list’ interviews, high-level client exec approval meetings, etc.
- Lead client project teams, including reviewing work and training junior team members.
- Assist Cleantech colleagues to manage sustainable energy strategies and consulting services beyond PPAs, such as other clean technology solutions, feasibility studies, and market research for clients.
- Refine process procedures in new country markets based on successful execution of other PPA processes. Work with internal European teams to document refined processes for individual markets as necessary.
- Partner with internal sales teams to ensure a successful client transition process, upsell additional project and services, and provide industry expertise during the sales process, helping to ‘close’ prospective clients alongside sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Energy, Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Previous experience in European electricity markets
- Experience with renewable technologies, onsite and/or offsite utility-scale wind and solar development and the renewable energy industry. Preferred previous exposure to Power Purchase Agreements in EMEA region specifically.
- Analytical self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English required, additional languages preferred (Spanish, French, German or other)
- Ideal locations for the roles would be Madrid (or elsewhere in Spain), but qualified candidates will be considered regardless of location