3 months ago
Our client is an up-rising project developer in the renewable energy sector, they develop, constructs, owns and operate renewable energy projects across Asia. They are now looking to hire an M&A analyst to join their operation team.
The M&A Analyst position offers an opportunity to build analytical skills, expand knowledge in portfolio management in the energy sector. It allows the candidates to perform operational and financial analyses; works with Project Finance team to support the development, merge and acquire of utility-scale solar power projects. The ideal candidate has a solid financial modeling background and will play a critical role in conducting financial modeling and analytics to support the company's Project Development and M&A activities in preparing bids for new contracts.
- Conducting financial models and providing analytical support for utility-scale solar projects, perform high quality financial and contractual analysis as needed.
- Serving as the point-of-contact for external financing partners;
- Performing ad-hoc financial and contractual analysis as needed;
- Assisting with financial closings, and leading certain financing process and transactions
- Producing and delivering various financial and operational reports in a timely fashion
- This position is required to travel 50% of the time.
- B.S. in finance, engineering or science is preferred;
- Excellent financial modeling skills and strong quantitative ability
- Professional presence and ability to communicate effectively to senior executives
- Ability to creatively apply finance thinking and analysis to a wide range of problems related to the renewable energy space
- Proficient English and Mandarin Speaker