Up to £60,000 basic + Car + Bonus
5 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are assisting a large independent energy supplier in their expansion by recruiting a Key Account Manager in their Field Sales team. You will be responsible for managing large (mainly flex) I&C accounts. The Field Sales team operates within the sales and marketing business, which is responsible for selling power and gas contracts to mid-sized and large strategic I&C customers.
The client has a focus on the renewable and new technology space and innovates frequently in a highly competitive market; delivering state-of-the-art smart energy solutions and handling all aspects related to purchasing, selling and distributing energy.
- Deliver on key business KPIs, including gross margin contribution
- Develop a strong strategic pipeline that delivers both contracted margin and volume into the Sales portfolio
- Grow excellent relationships with key individuals within target customers, developing a good understanding of their business strategy and culture
- Actively create qualified leads for the Flexibility and Energy as a Service solutions and for the external portfolio management channels, communicating and promoting the company’s key strengths and differentiators to clients and potential clients
- Manage and renew a portfolio of key accounts, delivering best-in-class account management to customers.
- Moreover, you’ll actively use SalesForce.com to report on pipeline and performance and successfully manage internal stakeholders, both in the UK and other market units, using a collaborative approach.
- Ideally educated at degree level
- Have a strong background in strategic key account management of I&C customers in the energy sector
- Have a proven ability to negotiate, and can show examples of new business development successes
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the B2B energy market
- Have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks.
Furthermore, you must be an excellent communicator/presenter and create good working relationships with customers, TPIs, the Field Sales team and other internal stakeholders. You must have documented experience with both commodity sales and added value services. You speak and write English fluently. You also have in-depth knowledge of the UK utilities market and look for opportunities to deliver further value for the company and its customers.