Up to £65,000 plus commission
5 days ago
The Key Account Manager is responsible for building long-standing relationships with Industrial and Commercial companies. You will be working alongside a vastly experienced team who have operated in the energy industry for many years, providing a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, flexible and passionate individual, with personal development and progression aligned to the continued growth and success of the business.
- New Business and Renew customer contracts to deliver margin in line with KPI’s and objectives.
- To seek, develop and conclude early new business opportunities for gas and electricity client consuming more than 30GWh’s on flexible contracts.
- Where tenders are issued, the role holder will be expected to; organise the processing, credit, pricing, negotiation and winning of the tenders.
- Identify opportunities to develop Customer relationships and attend offsite meetings, marketing and hospitality events where appropriate.
- Develop and maintain reporting, in line with the customer new business and retention strategy.
- Assistance in managing relationships with TPIs and customers in respect of ensuring operational integrity and servicing of contracts, including the provision of forecasts/general reporting on performance.
- A solid understanding of flexible purchasing/risk management strategies.
- Be able to prospect, establish and build long-standing working relationships with direct medium/large industrial and commercial corporate customers.
- Experience of working in a Sales/Account Management environment.
- For this role you would need a minimum of 5 years of Flex Electricity/Gas experience in the UK Industrial & Commercial market. 80-20 split of time between new business and renewals.
- Results orientated and ambitious;
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Priorities workload to maximise time and effort for commercial return.
- A genuine commitment to smarter working – we recognise your work/life balance matters.