5 months ago
Excellent Opportunity to become a part of an expanding international renewable developer. The business has a target to develop 600 MW of solar PV in Poland, and the candidate’s focus will be on supporting this portfolio. They also have operations outside of Poland and any good candidate would need to be open to grow with the company and its wider international strategy.
- Technical: assisting in design and layouts of large-scale PV. Communicating with local grid networks, searching for available grid capacity, support connection line design and basic technical assessments.
- Research: market and technical research on the electricity market, grid network and competition renewable developments.
- Administrative: support with all permissions and authorisations for solar park to become operational, including power tenders.
- Land issues: assisting in analysis and securing the land, follow up land assessment (environmental impact assessment among other things). Interacting with landowner to keep them informed of the development process.
- Construction: basic project management and contract support management.
- Native Polish speaker and fluent in English.
- Ability to work with a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, PowerPoint, Excel (spreadsheets and databases), Google Earth, ARCGIS.
- Organized and structured way of working, plan the meetings in advance, keep proper track of meetings and produce frequent reports to the team. Quick follow-up on the tasks and self-disciplined.
- Ability to prioritize and highly professional. Flexible & “can do” attitude.
- Weekly travel maybe required (clean driving licence is required).