Dependent on Experience
4 months ago
Our client is a leading global investment manager with a $12bn portfolio. They are looking for an addition to their Energy Infrastructure and Investment team, to further their sustainable and long-term initiatives in their global portfolio, including over 250 assets.
The analyst will perform the following duties, not limited to:
- Origination and infrastructure investments in renewable energy, primarily offshore wind and low carbon energy generation;
- Developing Infrared networks;
- Origination and Business development in strategy in Focus Sectors predominately working in Europe;
- Negotiation of sale and purchase, shareholder and financing agreements;
Knowledge and requirements:
- Relevant experience in the Focus Sectors investments and portfolio management;
- A strategic and analytical thinker with negotiation abilities;
- Fluent in English and another European language (preferably Spanish, French or German);
- Willingness to travel.