Investment Associate - Renewables and Infrastructure
8 months ago
Our client is looking for an Investment Associate to join their growing investment team in London. You will play a key role in developing and analysing financial models, as well as assist on investment transactions within the team. You will also carry out due diligence work around transactions whilst supporting senior team members in reviewing new investment opportunities. Throughout this role you will gain exposure to the full investment process and the opportunity to become well established and progress within the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years relevant experience - investment banking/renewables/infrastructure/project finance.
- Excellent communication skills for liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Transactional experience.
- The ability to manipulate intricate financial models.
- Ability to work autonomously and maintain high organization skills.
- Willingness to work and collaborate in a team.
- A thorough understanding of the investment process.
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly with excellent analytical assessment skills.
- Highly motivated.
- A background in finance or economics.
- A masters in a relevant subject – preferred.