Up to €80,000 + bonus
20 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a world leading energy and sustainability consultancy in their search for an International Sales Manager.
The position resides within the International Sales Team which is not only the leading sales organisation within the business but also one of the fastest growing, innovative and dynamic. The International Sales Manager will work within this environment selling to both large and multinational organisations headquartered in your given geography.
The role will operate along-side a team of sales and pre-sales specialists working across our EMEA, APAC & Americas divisions. Successful candidates will be expected to hold C level engagements within these target organizations, focused on building solutions within the domains of energy supply (primary focus), sustainability, and energy demand. Successful candidates are not only required to possess strong prospecting, hunting and nurturing capabilities but must also have a strong track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong ability to hunt and self-generate business leads and opportunities for supply side services (procurement, risk management, invoice & data management, etc.).
- Identifying and creating new opportunities for organisations with an international footprint and have the ability to hunt across a variety of key segments.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs
- Meeting and exceeding annual and quarterly targets
- Must have strong “closing” skills
- Become a key contributor to assist in tailoring the global portfolio to address the needs of the EMEA market
- Be a dynamic leader in order to lead both our customers and others within the organisation
- Collaborate with multiple sales teams in order to execute and orchestrate customer solutions
- Collaborate and interact with other multi-national marketing and sales teams and departments
- Be prepared to undertake significant national and international travel within a challenging environment
- 5+ years’ sales experience, with a track record of delivering on your sales target, experience selling to international organisations is an advantage
- Experience in consultative selling and services industry (procurement services and/or energy supply is an advantage)
- Strong proven track record of being successful in “autonomously” prospecting/hunting)
- Nurturing experience, demonstrating a track record of consistently achieving sales targets in a high pressure environment
- Fluent in English other languages are an advantage. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment, CRM systems (salesforce.com or equivalent)
- Personal qualities such as: self-driven, autonomous, influential, reliable, direct, curious and creative