3 months ago
A global Solar PV company are seeking an International Marketing Manager to join their Melbourne based team
As International Marketing Manager you will be responsible for identifying marketing opportunities and maximizing the business’ international market share and profits through the development and implement of strong product marketing strategy and planning.
You will monitor and analyse marketing activity against company goals in the global market and establish and promote the company's brand value through industry marketing activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Solar company in an exciting, vibrant and expanding international industry
· Develop and implement Product Marketing strategy and planning for target international markets.
· Develop and manage marketing budgets and oversee internal operating budgets’ development and management.
· Acquire target market trends to develop, promote types of products and service that meet demands of target international market.
· Support to grow the markets through innovative sales and marketing programs, materials, sales tools, and other support developed by both RR and the business partner.
· Monitor all application and product trends and develop appropriate product innovation and provide optimal training to staff on all marketing tools for special projects.
· Research and develop pricing policies and recommends appropriate sales channels.
· Conduct market research and monitor competitive activity and market trends.
· Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings
· Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
· Events organisation
· Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts
Skills, qualifications and experience required from you:
· Degree in marketing, Business Management or related area, MBA is preferred
· Extensive marketing experience with an international organisation
· Experience of marketing in Solar PV/renewable energy and business development
· Familiar with relevant policy of the Solar PV industry
· Familiar with the renewable law, pricing, markets and competitors’ situations in major economies
· Adaptable to international multi-cultural working environments and business travel.