27 days ago
Our client is an exploration and production company which mainly focuses on the upstream oil and gas business. Over the past years, the firm has grown rapidly. Therefore, they are looking for a new risk control director with rich experiences.
The ideal candidate is supposed to be familiar with the relevant professional technology of energy enterprises, accounting standards. Moreover, knowledge of internal audit and relevant professional qualifications are also required.
• Auditing and check of controls including regular and on the spot audits of financial controls and management system for corporate policy and legal compliance, and conducting audits of the various aspects of the business
• Developing risk management framework and strategies and independently conducting company-wide and project specific risk assessments
• Developing the framework for the standardization of all processes to ensure appropriate monitoring and follow up on key initiatives.
• Implement efficient internal control processes and regulatory compliance.
• Ensuring any identified data error, unaccountable transactions. faulty or inefficient processes are duly communicated to management while proffering suitable solutions and control measures.
• Timely report to the manager and the board, giving reasonable suggestions.
• Bachelor's Degree in finance, audit, management, etc..
• Strong background in finance specifically sound knowledge of energy industry financing operations and risks of overseas programs.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience spanning in Financial Accounting, Tax, and Audit, Treasury and Risk Management.
• Conversant with all relevant financial laws and external regulations as well as audit standards and best practices.
• Effective communication and presentation skills, excellent in both English and Chinese communication.