Competitive Salary (DOE)
6 months ago
My client are a global developer and operator of offshore wind farms. They are a world leader in this field and currently looking for an Installation Package Manager in offshore wind projects.
Your main tasks would involve:
- Ensuring that the installation scope is analysed and optimized to ensure safest and most efficient installation possible
- Ensuring that the installation scope is analysed and optimized to ensure safest and most efficient installation possible.
- Confirming that the installation vessel charter agreements are in place.
- Managing all installation related aspects of the contracts and oversee tasks.
- Ensuring that the contractors installation method statements and risk assessments are being reviewed and recommendation are given to improve the installation setup.
- Managing and coordinating installation interfaces with other members of the team.
- Managing the installation sea-fastening design, related QA and compliance with international and national requirements
- Ensuring there is a high focus on HSE through the project
- Providing input to package budgets
Main requirements of the role include:
- Engineering degree with a maritime focus; transport and logistics degree are also welcome
- 3+ years of professional experience with large construction projects
- Experience in complex technical projects, ideally in the field of development of offshore wind energy
- Experience within procurement, contract and claim management.
- Excellent written and spoken English and communication skills
- Willingness to travel
My client are offering a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. This role is to be based In the UK and is a permanent, full-time position.