£35,000 - £45,000 + commission
6 days ago
This home-based Key Account Manger position is a superb opportunity to join an expanding energy consultancy who, due to a successful few years, are looking to bolster their account management team.
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading energy consultancy in their search for a home-based Account Manager. The consultancy provides commercial energy procurement; managing clients’ risk to ensure transparency and reliability.
This Account Manager role focuses on managing and servicing the commercial relationship with existing large and multi-site clients. Working in a rapidly expanding and ever-evolving industry, the focus of this role is to secure long-term client revenues. A successful candidate would proactively contact clients to maintain a high level of service and help to identify further business opportunities.
- Responsibility for the full tender process from engaging clients to negotiating with suppliers and presenting recommendations.
- Maximising revenue across portfolios.
- Account management of a portfolio of electricity and gas clients.
- Up-selling additional energy services to our existing client base.
- Clients meets to promote business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining a network of clients.
We expect that the candidate will have professional experience within the TPI side of the energy industry, preferably in a client facing role.
Any successful candidate will be expected to possess the following…
- Experience managing accounts for multiple I&C clients.
- Strong communication and negotiating skillset.
- Good organisation skills.
- Articulate and with the ability to build constructive relationships and garner interest on the telephone.
- Confidence working independently and in a team.
- The ability to be flexible and show initiative when working under pressure.
- Comfortable managing long-term relationships at all levels, gaining respect and credibility quickly.
- Good IT skills.