£70,000 - £95,000 (salary flexible on experience)
3 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working a multinational energy supplier in their search for a Head of Gas Mobility.
To leads the development and growth of the supplier’s activities in the UK gas mobility sector, with a focus on strategy, business development, investment appraisal and work winning. Has excellent knowledge of the CNG, LNG and Hydrogen mobility sectors, experience of developing and commercialising asset-based projects and leading negotiations through to contract completion.
- Business Development: Research and identify business development opportunities, including new markets, customers, products and services and identify opportunities for strategic partnerships across the supply chain and customer segments, to accelerate development in the gas mobility market.
- Commercial Sales: Develop and manage the sales pipeline, co-ordinate proposals and tender responses, conduct asset and project valuation and lead commercial negotiations to contract completion with public/private customers and supply chain partners with support from financial, commercial & legal teams.
- Stakeholder Management: Lead the liaison between the UK and international CNG/LNG/H2 mobility experts. Continue to develop and maintain positive working relationships with key external stakeholders and partners.
- Governance: Manage projects through the internal decision-making process including preparation of transaction governance papers and reports.
- Research and Strategy: Conduct studies and analyses to determine the economic potential of certain gas mobility activities, including the size & profitability of new markets and sub-sectors, including profit pool analysis.
- Management: Develop and manage a team to deliver business objectives, including recruitment, coaching and mentoring of others.
- Communication: Uses exemplary interpersonal and communication skills to develop long term relationships based on trust.
- Commercial Awareness: Uses strong commercial awareness, to lead contract negotiations to secure fair outcomes that deliver business objectives through the development and closing of commercial contracts with customers and delivery partners and providing guidance and training to others as appropriate.
- Project Management: Uses project management experience, knowledge and skills to work independently, developing appropriate plans and performing necessary actions, including planning, organising, prioritising and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Market Analysis: Acts independently using comprehensive knowledge and/or skills to conduct research and analyse data while guiding and training others on how to develop a comprehensive understanding of customer and market conditions that enables maximum return on investments.
- Substantial job-related experience in relevant sector (over 6 years to 10 years).
- Experience of planning and managing resources to deliver predetermined objectives as specified by more senior managers (over 3 years to 6 years).
- Demonstrable business development experience and success within the energy, infrastructure or transport sector; ideally within the gas mobility sector.
- Experience of managing complex commercial negotiations and closing contracts
- Management of customers, partners and supply chain partnerships
- Experience of developing winning proposals for complex asset-based projects
- Existing relationships within the gas mobility sector an advantage
- Managerial Experience
- Driving Licence essential