Competitive Salary (DOE)
4 months ago
Our Client a leading a Renewable & Infrastructure Fund is looking for a head of ESG to deliver their Investment and ESG Strategy.
The ideal candidate will the SME for ESG issues throughout the investment cycle supporting teams on acquisition due diligence, asset management initiatives and investor reporting.
- Delivery of the ESG strategy
- Annual ESG Highlights Report
- Working closely with investor relations to develop and articulates its ESG performance and requirements
- Provide technical support to the acquisitions, asset management and investor relations teams on ESG.
- Liaise with Risk Manager to audit and improve diversity, business conduct and governance a
- all underlying assets
- Working closely with the ESG Committee, develop and implement investment metrics and KPIs that will drive the business to deliver continuous improvement in ESG performance
- Drive engagement within the business and act as a catalyst for cultural change
- through building knowledge and understanding
- Contributing to analysis of emerging ESG trends and regulations
- Attending and presenting at external events / conferences / seminars, and producing journal
- papers on relevant sustainability topics
- Significant experience in previous ESG role.
- Pro-active, self-starter with strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills including reporting writing, presentation preparation and
- Asset management and infrastructure experience desirable but not essential