Competitive Salary (DOE)
5 months ago
A rare opportunity to join a global IPP who are looking to expand their UK based team.
- Managing grid and design from opportunity identification up to grid connection/completion.
- Stakeholder management and relationship building with grid Operators, National Grid and ICPs.
- Capacity scouting, assessments for network capacity, including liaising with DNO/National Grid.
- Grid applications management and technical proposition.
- Technical and commercial appraisal of the grid connection, from offer stage, to project commissioning, to identify the potential for:
- Cost reductions
- Risk and risk mitigations, including abnormal running arrangements, curtailment analysis.
- Non-contestable procurement and management.
- Identification, management, and technical advice relating to shared PoCs, shared grid connections and shared connection assets.
- Technical due diligence during project acquisition.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Strong grid and electrical acumen including distribution and transmission.
- Understanding of commercial and contracts.
- Team player.
- CAD knowledge.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.