£22,000 - £27,000
about 1 month ago
We are currently assisting a rapidly growing energy consultancy in their foray into the German Energy Markets. This role, suitable for high level graduates or individuals with project management experience, is key to their growth.
The client is currently recruiting for a German speaking Junior Project Manager for an established and rapidly expanding company within the energy management sector. The role will mean spending a significant amount of time in Germany assisting with the smooth running and co-ordination of a project with a large client.
Working directly with the Project Manager and reporting to the Projects Director, you will be expected to carry out the following:
- Assist throughout the project life cycle.
- Attend site surveys and identify risks and issues with project delivery.
- Support in developing business cases.
- Support in identifying appropriate solutions.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Attend site during installations to monitor progress.
- Monitor health & safety performance during site visits.
- Provide weekly reporting to Project Manager.
- Identify and suggest areas for company performance improvement.
The successful candidate will be expected to take responsibility, work pro-actively and be confident dealing with clients and suppliers. Career progression and development as the company grows for the right candidate.
It would be advantageous for the candidate to have the following:
- Fluent in German is essential.
- Education to High National/Degree level in an Engineering discipline.
- An interest in Environmental efficiency
- Be able to obtain a project management qualification e.g. APM PMQ.
- Hold a full UK drivers’ licence and have a vehicle that can be used for business purposes.
- Be able to obtain a Health & Safety qualification e.g. SMSTS.
- Be able to obtain a CSCS/ECS Card.
- Membership of an appropriate professional body, e.g. IMechE, APM, Energy Institute
- Have experience with electrical installations
- Be willing/able to regularly travel around the UK.