2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a UK-listed renewable energy developer, operator and financier covering a range of technologies are looking for a finance planning analyst to play an integral part in driving their financial strategy.
The successful candidate will be responsible primarily for the prepartion of long-term forecast models for senior management. Such preparation will require active correspondence with other business departments to gain sufficient understanding of their regulatory requirements.
- Preparation of long-term forecast models for a range of entites
- Financial modelling for both budget forecasting and supporting business decisions
- Interaction with regulation, corporate finance and investor relations colleagues in handling regular performance queries
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Preparation of the RFPR, including involvement with internal business assurance
- Newly-qualified chartered accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage stakeholder relations
- Pro-active ability to review financial models and improve on existing capabilities
- Renewables' experience is preferred but not essential.