Up to £30,000
14 days ago
Deliver a comprehensive and robust procurement service for utilities to clients. Manage and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders. Contribute to the retention and growth of our clients and services through the delivery of excellent customer experiences.
Main Tasks of Job:
- Negotiation of fixed and flexible energy contracts;
- Responsibility for the full tender process from engaging clients to negotiating with suppliers and presenting recommendations;
- Interaction with customers and suppliers to process deals for both gas and power;
- Analysis of key market issues, including any regulatory changes and their impact on customers;
- Query resolution, reporting for finance / pricing and maintenance of data and deal accuracy;Account management of a portfolio of electricity, gas and water clients;
- Up-selling additional energy services to our existing client base.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- Be part of a team with shared responsibility for negotiating utility contracts
- Obtain credit information from clients, negotiating with energy suppliers to resolve credit concerns
- Support the account management and new business teams with on-boarding new clients and supplies
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of energy markets
- Communicate with utilities and local distribution companies to gather timely, accurate, and complete supply/portfolio information
- Maintain relationships and communicate regularly with supplier partners
- Team worker with solid numerical ability and attention to detail and deadlines under pressure
- Communication – possess strong interpersonal skills, which enables them to communicate with their team, give clear instructions, and provide great customer service
- IT – Sound computer skills including Excel and Word;
- Problem Solving – adapting to the ever-changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges