Competitive Salary (DOE)
2 months ago
Role: Finance Analyst
We’re working with a growing renewable energy development company based in London. The company is looking to grow it’s team to support with their future project pipeline. As a financial analyst you will maintain and develop financial models for the renewable energy assets which will be used to contribute to investment materials.
- Financial analysis and financial modelling.
- Analyzing and negotiating offtaker contracts and pricing.
- Supporting with development, origination and closing of transactions.
- Evaluating renewable energy investment opportunities.
- Market research and due diligence.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Presenting new investment opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years’ renewable energy finance experience (investment banking, project finance, M&A)
- Exposure to different renewable energy technologies.
- Extensive financial modelling experience.
- Understanding of energy policy and the energy market.
- Excellent communication skills for stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work well in a team and autonomously.