Competitive Salary (DOE)
12 days ago
LONDON OR MUNICH - My client is a renewables business driven by sustainability and innovation. They have large-scale recycling of materials, and components in a new cutting-edge technology.
They are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/Secretary to oversee and manage
business operations and can grow with the business. Reporting to the CEO, this role will have several aspects: providing personal and executive assistance across a range of activities including logistics, expenses, diary assistance and presentation/proposal support; you will be responsible for the efficient operations of the office.
Executive Assistant & Secretarial responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers, co-workers, and peers, while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information and while working under tight and often competing deadlines
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and implementing logistics for visiting senior executives and board members
- Prioritize, manage, and schedule executive time and availability efficiently
- Coordinate domestic business travel, monitor traveler logistics and generate executive team expense reports
- Create, edit, and maintain electronic and written communication
- Support executive team with ensuring CRM updated with their customer-related activity
- Process and screen incoming communication including mail and telephone
- Manage the company cell phone administration and telephone provider administration, including new voicemail set up.
- Understand Legal Documentation and Contracts
- Help with the coordinating of on-boarding new hires
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Demonstrative experience providing administrative support to multiple customers such as executives, managers, and staff members
- Experience managing executive schedules and calendars using Microsoft Outlook
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- University degree