Up to £75,000 + bonus
about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a world leading energy technology business working as a digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency. They drive digital transformation by integrating process and energy technologies, endpoint to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centres, infrastructure and industries.
Job Title: ESG Senior Manager - Sustainable Finance
There are a wide range of projects you will be involved in; banking, insurance, pensions, wealth, asset management and private equity. You will work with clients to help them navigate their ESG agenda. Topics include:
- Greenhouse gas reporting, including the Greenhouse Gas Protocol and PCAF
- Climate change metrics and targets, including SBTi
- Sustainable Finance regulatory developments, such as SFDR and EU Taxonomy
- Responsible, sustainable and impact investment strategies and implementation
- Climate change risk modelling and scenario analysis
- Reporting and disclosure, including the application of TCFD, SASB and other frameworks
- You will lead medium complex projects to deliver key projects for our clients on the wide range of topics we work on, listed above.
- You will create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and lead the development of industry-leading sustainable finance topics.
- You will lead internal teams on engagements, keeping a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks and opportunities.
- You will contribute to the development of capabilities in technical areas and engage with clients regarding the application of these methodologies to their businesses.
- You will collaborate with colleagues outside of Sustainable Finance to deliver multi-disciplinary and cross-geographical work.
- Track record of success from 8+ years of relevant experience in sustainability / ESG at a blue-chip firm, sustainability consultancy, investment firm or other relevant organisation
- Demonstrable experience in business development, business acquisition and maintaining client relationships
- A recognised voice in the marketplace in sustainable finance
- As a Senior Manager you would be expected to manage project teams as part of a range of projects, as well as playing a key role in the delivery of technical work. It is essential that you bring the competencies that will allow you to do, such as:
- Strong leadership skills
- Commercial mindset
- Effective in maintaining client and industry relationships
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written but also active listening