6 months ago
Engineering Performance Analyst
Location: San Antonio, Texas
TGRC is working with a leading renewables independent power producer who are currently seeking a Engineering Performance Analyst to join their dynamic team. The Performance Analyst will be responsible for performance analytics and optimization of the North American portfolio currently over 600MW of wind capacity at or near operations. They will work alongside the global Asset Management and IT teams on strategic initiatives to develop and integrate asset management tools to the global IT architecture.
- Employs existing tools to analyze project SCADA data to identify performance issues. Monitor short-term and long-term health and key KPIs at each wind asset to maximize performance
- Query data from various databases including SQL, OEM SCADA, to perform performance and reliability analysis on fleet and develop KPI tracking
- Monitors and reports on health and performance of wind assets, develops conclusions and recommendations in coordination with Asset Management.
- Identify areas of process improvement or automation and work to implement.
- Works with Asset Management and IT groups to produce monthly performance reports.
- Works with global Asset Management team and IT team to develop new tools and analytics to support current growth strategy. Generate and develop automation for basic analytic tools.
- Works with supervision software and remote monitoring tools and develop analytic dashboards within supervision software framework.
- Track daily turbine performance and look for opportunities to improve performance and maximize production.
- Validate and submit GADs quarterly performance reporting requirements.
- Supply ad hoc analytics as required for internal and external stakeholders including ERCOT.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in data science, business analytics, or engineering; Equivalent relevant work experience will be considered.
- 3-4 years of relevant wind or renewable energy experience monitoring and analyzing SCADA data, optimizing performance.
- Familiarity with various OEM SCADA systems, SQL databases, MODBUS and API connections.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook)