£35,000 + Bonus
5 months ago
One of the largest and leading energy consultancies within the UK space. They have recently developed a unparalleled market strategy that sees them innovate above and beyond the current market. This will work with some of the largest UK retail names and would be a great move for a candidate from the energy space looking to step into a trading post.
• The use of technical and fundamental analysis to determine the price direction of the markets.
• Production of market report to inform our clients of market drivers and prices.
• Provision of trading recommendations based on clients trading strategies to clients via conference calls, presentations, emails.
• Trade execution via Suppliers Trade Desks.
• Review of trading positions and strategy with clients to ensure that they are fully informed of their trading position and trading strategy.
• Compliance and Supplier data checks to ensure our clients trading strategies and transactions have been correctly implemented by the client and Supplier.
The tasks and responsibilities listed are not exhaustive and will be revised regularly. Duties may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business.
• Educated to degree level, or have relevant role experience.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
• A clear, logical thinker, able to make quick decisions under pressure.
• A natural tendency to comply with process, with a high attention to detail.
• Presentation skills.
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with clients.
• A working knowledge of supplier’s flexible gas and electricity.
• An understanding of gas and electricity price drivers, or trading experience of other markets.