Up to £70,000
25 days ago
- Retention and profitable growth of the company’s biggest customers.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- leads company-strategic account planning that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Co-ordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while co-ordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partnership accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for > £100M annual revenue
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Awareness and understanding of all the energy solutions available from the company for complex customers
- Proven significant major account experience at Senior Relationship Management level or above.
- Knowledge of issues which drive performance of large businesses particularly in relation to corporate and social responsibility, sustainability and low carbon energy and energy efficiency trends
- Thorough understanding of the energy industry and the retail industry is required and specifically experience within a driven sales environment
- First class interpersonal and communication skills to Board level
- Strategic business planning/business to business relationship skills
- Broad product knowledge incl. PPA, Energy Services, Export etc.
- Excellent commercial and legal understanding of energy supply contracts