The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading energy brokers based in South-West London. Their clients are some of the largest names in the UK, developing the commercial energy space in an innovative way. Due to their expansion, they are seeking an enthusiastic, intelligent, and creative individual to join their dynamic team as an Energy Procurement Manager.
- Develop/implement energy procurement and risk management strategies.
- Analysis of wholesale gas and electricity markets
- Providing procurement services inc. tenders, contract management and risk management, market analysis.
- Developing and Managing relationships with key suppliers
- Portfolio/data management
- Managing Changes of Tenancies
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Strong attention to detail
- Calm working under pressure
- Good level of organisational capability
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
- Strong level of communication skill both verbal and written
- Good mathematical ability
- Team player
- Excellent relationship builder
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Microsoft Excel
- Flexible procurement experience
- Basket experience