£30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
16 days ago
Due to anticipated further growth a client base, we are recruiting an additional Energy Procurement Consultant for an innovative energy consultancy to take on the following responsibilities:
- Client account management for a small portfolio of I&C clients - advising clients on all aspects of their energy and water use
- Tendering and negotiating “flexible” and/or “fixed” contracts
- Provide advice to clients on energy price risk-management
- Supporting energy analysts
- Overall responsibility for resolving client issues with energy suppliers
This role will report to the Consulting and Risk Director.
In order to carry out these responsibilities it will be necessary to have previous electricity and gas procurement experience with energy users in the UK . It is also necessary to have experience of developing networks and relationships with energy suppliers and to understand current developments and supply contracts from suppliers.
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years’ experience in energy markets. Required skills and experience include client account management, risk management and risk advisory, quantitative and data analysis, inter-personal, communication and presentational skills. Desirable skills/experience include:
- Managing clients with large energy spends and complex site portfolios
- Understanding, explaining and managing wholesale market risks