Up to £28,000
about 1 month ago
This Energy Trader position is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking energy consultancy who are looking to expand their operations into the European market.
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a client who are looking to grow on their success in the consultancy space to date. In an industry where clients are often seen or nothing more than a number, they want to be the company that adds value to the client’s experience. The company is a boutique consultancy who are dedicated to sustainability and energy efficiency. The firm offers integrated services spanning procurement, compliance, strategy, implementation, operations and maintenance.
The role will report to the Head of Risk/ Trading within a team of specialists in Energy Procurement.
We expect that the candidate will have an analytical background (degree level) and experience in a client facing role. Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the full tender process from engaging clients to negotiating with suppliers and presenting recommendations.
- Account management of a portfolio of electricity and gas clients (predominantly French based clients).
- Opportunity to develop trading skills and negotiate flexible trading contracts.
- Up-selling additional energy services to our existing client base.
“Our people are key to everything we do. We value having the right person with the best attitude.”
Any successful candidate will be expected to have possess the following…
- Fleunt in French.
- Analytical background (degree)
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- A driving license and car.
Individual training programs are established for each role in the company to ensure continuous development and the achievement of professional credentials that both contribute to the progression of individual careers and the vision of the company. A shortlist of candidates will be invited to a first round interview, following which successful candidates will be asked to attend a second interview which may include a quantitative analysis exercise. Remuneration will be dependent on experience.