Competitive Salary + Car/Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
3 months ago
Develop energy management strategy to monitor, control and conserve energy consumption across the business, Community Health Partnership (LIFT) and Private Finance Initiative (PFI) contract sites and key client organisations
To lead all aspects of Energy Management for the business broadly encompassing; develop and implement a group energy management strategy, energy reporting and data analysis, develop technical solutions for energy reduction where appropriate, management of contractual compliance with our Health Centres and Schools in the context of energy management, monitoring and setting of targets, management of external energy consultants, management of our aM&T system, work with clients on energy matters, provide cost benefit analysis on life cycle replacements, lead the delivery of our CRC Efficiency Scheme, and Energy management plans and work with internal colleagues to enhance the Groups energy management strategy.
Data Collation and Analysis
- Collate and analyse energy data to inform future decision making.
- Manage a M&T system on behalf of the business.
- Develop and write an energy strategy for the groups diverse property portfolio.
- Working closely with our Commercial Manager take the lead role in developing and producing energy reporting across the business.
- Ensure the energy reporting requirements for LIFT and PFI contracts are met.
- Provide ad hoc and bespoke energy reports as and when required.
- Write Energy Management Plans.
- Provide cost benefit analysis to support life cycle replacement across the portfolio.
- Support the design process on new build, refurbishments and life cycle works to ensure energy performance criteria are achieved.
- Identify areas for improvement and develop business cases for consideration by the business and clients
- Undertake technical energy audits and produce recommendations for efficiency improvements
- Work with client organisations to foster a culture of awareness around energy consumption and introduce campaigns to improve general energy efficiency at home and in the business, including management of Energy Management Plans
- Work closely with the building services team to improve efficiency and identify and resolve issues
- To promote and deliver sustainable solutions, methods and technologies across the business
- Responsible for management and reporting of the Group CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme.
- Support the Groups’ carbon reporting and lead the Carbon Saver Accreditation.
Energy Supplies, Procurement & Utilities
- Manage the process of implementing new energy supplies, transfers and disconnections through our partners.
- Manage the purchasing of energy through our supply chain partners.
- Management of bill validation through our supply chain partners.
- Lead energy procurement as and when required.
- Monitoring and management of renewable technologies, inc. Feed in Tarrifs applications/ payments.
- Comply with Company rules, policies and procedures at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks which may be required from time to time to enable the company to remain adaptable to changing markets and needs.