Up to £30,000
9 days ago
In charge of carrying out various analyst tasks but mainly:
- Data Entry
- Invoice Validation
- Data analysis
Responsible for collation and evaluation of energy data from various client premises.
- Invoice and consumption data entry
- Data analysis, level based on ability
- Anomaly investigation
- Within the energy management system producing standard and custom reports
- Liaising internally on potential next steps
- Paper and electronic invoice collation
- Analysing invoices based on system output)
- Liaising with suppliers and investigating anomalies
- Prepare summary reports on invoice validation
- Complete forms for new and closed properties
- Contact customers through telephone, email and face to face meetings
- Whilst formal qualifications are not needed, it is expected that the successful applicant will be very numerate and have a strong analytical mind.
- Strong organisational and communication skills including use of English language, spelling and grammar.
- Excellent working knowledge level of spreadsheet programmes (MS Excel) and the rest of the MS Office Suite. High level is desirable.
- Confident personality – able to discuss issues with both suppliers and clients.
- To be flexible and self-motivated and work as a team member.
- Be able to work under pressure.