Up to £28000
3 days ago
The company is part of a wider international group who are dedicated to energy efficiency. The firm offers integrated services spanning procurement, compliance, strategy, implementation, operations and maintenance. They are a high ethical group and standard such as personal honesty and integrity are at the forefront of all they do.
- Proven Leadership skills
- Strong, clear communication skills
- Able to understand and communicate concepts clearly and succinctly
- Good problem-solving skills, able to grasp problems quickly and draw informed conclusions
- Able to work in a complex environment with conflicting demands and make clear and consistent decisions
- Anticipates issues and is pro-active in dealing with them
- Data analyst with lots of experience
- Fluent in English as well as 2 European languages
- Experienced in data management, admin and analysis experience
- Workload management skills and strong organisation
- Preferred experience within the energy industry around Europe
- Ability to work effectively alone and within a team
- Someone who likes to get the job done well first time
- Able to identify problems and resolve them
- Experience In managing large sets of complex data
- Experience in a client facing role working directly with customers
- Able to maintain both supplier and client relationships
- Excellent reading, technical writing, and arithmetic skills with strong expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word programs.
- Excellent negotiating skills related to issue resolution.
- Must be detail oriented, flexible, adaptable and self-motivated.
- Skill in analysing and interpreting utility and tariff data
- Able to handle deadlines and stressful situations
- Able to travel often to client and supplier locations.