about 2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading Energy Consultancy with their search for an Energy Bureau Analyst. The company is a boutique consultancy who are dedicated to sustainability and energy efficiency. The firm offers integrated services spanning procurement, compliance, strategy, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Energy consumption analysis:
o Gather data from various sources on our client’s energy usage
o Analyse the data
o Create benchmarks
o Run standard and custom reports within our energy management system
o Investigate anomalies
o Write reports on consumption performance
o Liaise with other internal teams on potential next steps i.e. energy audit
o Collation of invoices – paper and electronic
• Investigate anomalies, liaise with suppliers
• Prepare budgets
• Prepare invoice validation summary reports
• Meter management
• Deal with new sites opening and closing in relation to correct billing
• Deal with key issues / queries
• Client liaison
• Whilst formal qualifications are not necessary, it is expected that the successful applicant will be extremely numerate and have a good analytical mind.
• At least 1 year bureau expertise
• Good organisational and communication skills including report writing.
• High working knowledge level of spreadsheet programmes (MS Excel) and the rest of the MS Office Suite.
• Confident personality
• Be able to work under pressure.