Up to £40,000 + 20% bonus
14 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a multinational energy supplier in their search for an Embedded Generation Analyst (12 month contract position).
The Embedded Generation Analyst is responsible for the ongoing management and future development of the embedded generation product suite and risk management strategy. They are also responsible for ensuring tenders are submitted with the appropriate commercial insight and in line with the Commercial Strategy.
- Own the bid management process for embedded generation analysing opportunities as well as risks to ensure bids are submitted in an optimal way.
- Creation of bespoke risk calculations across the embedded generation portfolio.
- Undertake commercial analysis to understand the impacts of embedded generation in the wider portfolio.
- Continually monitor market risks to ensure risk pricing is appropriate for both the current and future market conditions.
- Develop risk pricing models to ensure prices are specific to risks of customers as well as improve decision making.
- Develop the embedded generation product set analysing customer requirements, external product offerings as well as internal capabilities.
- A minimum of 2 years of commercial experience in the gas and power sector with a background in hands-on technical roles.
- Preferably specific experience in the Embedded Generation market or origination function for another supplier/ generator/ trading entity.
- Experienced in data analysis and reporting.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Degree calibre in a numerate/analytical discipline e.g. Economics, Statistics, Computer Science
- Proficient in the use of Excel