4 months ago
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical leader who will join the client senior management team. You will be responsible for leading the company's day-to-day business operations (managing the company budget, ensuring operational compliance is followed, and addressing administrative issues).
Pay Rate: $135+ (DOE)
- Interface with high level customer representatives to mitigate any potential project risk.
- Review contract documents and assists with estimating / procurement, bid, conferences, and evaluations.
- Work alongside BD to foster and promote new opportunities.
- Develop work plans and manage project, construction, C&I staff.
- Evaluate project health through earned value metrics which are compiled and presented by the PM team.
- Monitor subcontractors’ work for compliance with schedule, budget and quality, safety, and overall conformance with the contract documents through Project Management and Construction Management Teams.
- Work closely with accounting to ensure project completion projections are accurate and EAC is up to date.
- Interface with HR to ensure team is placed in positions most suited to their strengths.
- Oversee all projects and ensure they are completed on time, to standard, safely, and within budget through Project Management Team.
- Train, develop and supervise all direct reporting managers.
- Resolve field construction issues in coordination with engineering, third party agencies and other groups as necessary.
- Research and present industry innovations to allow deployment of emerging technologies.
- Review project execution plans for thoroughness.
- Attend progress meetings, develop status reports, and deliver presentations as required.
- Provides input to bid analysis Purchasing/Subcontracting prior to negotiations with subcontractors regarding changes to design, construction work scope and scheduling through Project Managers.
- Implement Lean philosophies to identify and eliminate waste in operations processes.
- Oversees Clients’ safety vision and complies with all safety rules, policies, and procedures; maintains accountability for safety performance of subordinate personnel.
- Ensure personnel abide by and follow all corporate policies and procedures.
- Ability to identify weak spots in a process to improve efficiency.
- Great planning and project management skills.
- Proficient in multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- 15 years of project management experience with a minimum of 7 years in renewable energy
- 10 years of contract management experience
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- PMP Certification
- Experience managing people and teams
- Ability to negotiate
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience as a Director or Operations Manager
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions
- Ability to multi-task, work independently as well as collaboratively with others in a fast-paced environment and to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Detail and process oriented
- Unquestionable integrity and ethical credibility
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
If this is something you'd be interested in, please do not wait to apply!