26 days ago
TGRC have partnered with the only none joint venture Offshore Wind IPP in the US in the search for a Director of Project Development to be based in Boston. Backed by a global leading energy and infrastructure fund, they are carving their way as a leading name in offshore wind with a number of high profile projects on the East Coast.
In addition to their first projects they currently hold two additional US lease areas that together can generate at least 3.5 gigawatts of offshore wind energy to power a minimum of two million homes along the mid-Atlantic and northeastern seaboards.
· Reporting to the Chief Development Officer you will advance the development of the lease area, including permitting, technical solutions such as grid connection, and supporting bid/offtake and business case needs.
· Defining and managing the overall development budget, project scope, and time schedule while ensuring all project risks are assessed, managed, and mitigated, as necessary.
· Leading a multi-disciplinary team tasked with development, permitting, technical, and procurement activities for one or more large-scale offshore wind projects (some team members in place and others to be recruited).
· Supporting economic modelling for all phases of project development.
· Developing and delivering shareholder presentations, reports, and materials.
· You will require 8 or more years of experience in the renewable energy or offshore sectors in a relevant role or equivalent.
· Project development experience with large energy generation facilities, transmission infrastructure, offshore renewables, offshore oil and gas, or offshore telecommunications.